Get your Social Media Connection


I am putting this out there for anyone who is considering or wanting to create a social media and web presence I am offering my services to get you all set up, I know things like linkedin, behance, twitter, blogger, google +, and more with my graphic design and computer skills we can create your presence now, before your name is taken by another... from many of my recent classes I have learned how important it is in this age of careers to be connected, it is how many people are getting jobs these days, I was told a story of one of the New York Times editors who was hired because of her twitter account! So email me at taylor.a.baird@gmail.com and we can work out a price and what you want to get you on your way to being connected to the professional world. To see how I am connected check out the links on the top of the sidebar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment