TEA Summit 2013

So today's post I am going to share what I did this weekend, I went to Disneyland! I attended the Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) Summit held at the Disneyland Hotel. I received a scholarship to attend and it was one of the highlights of my life up to this point. There they had designers and owners of top attractions which have opened around the world come and share information about their achievement. During this event we were able to network with these industry professionals and I was over the moon to meet Disney Imagineers like Joe Rohde, Kathy Mangum, Jeff Miller, and others. It was just a fantastic experience, and I really did get to go to Disneyland on top of that! So here are some pictures taken by INPARK Magazine.
Me at the TEA NextGen Breakfast
The back of my head and former Disney Imagineer Frank Stanek


Me at the TEA NextGen Breakfast

Joe Rohde Presenting the Aulani

Imagineer Ray Spencer Presenting the Carthay Circle Restaurant

Sarah Roots and Craig Hanna and London's Making of Harry Potter

Kathy Mangum Presenting Carsland

0 comments:

Post a Comment