Pirate Grotto Logo

For one of my current College classes we were asked to create a logo so I have been thinking of an idea for a pirate themed restaurant in Utah so I thought I would create a logo...
Each of the elements I drew using various techniques. The Idea behind the design is to appeal to a wide variety of children, and equally boys and girls. The idea is that the restaurant would be the grotto of the notorious pirate Calico Jack who had on his crew Anne Bonny and Mary Read, notice the ship flying his jolly roger. This marketing how pirates are for both girls and boys. But there are many girls who are more for mermaids so there will be portions of the grotto where mermaids and mermen dwell, including mermen will market how a life under the sea can be just as exciting as a life sailing on the high seas.

1 comments:

very cool, love the design

December 24, 2019 at 6:00 PM comment-delete

Post a Comment